Monday, September 1, 2014

new blogger!!

Hi my name is singeratheart! You can call me singer. I'm new to woozworld burst and i'm really excited and honored to be a  trial blogger!

Now its time for some intrasting facts about me! :D

1.I love music
2.I can't stand drama
3.I respect others no matter what others say about them, colour, history, or their orgin.
4.i am a blogger for another blog to
5.I have a alot of random friends
6.sometimes i can go a little overboard so if i go to far please tell me!
7.My fav colour is green!!!!!!
8.I have a wheat allergy
9.I can't stand it when ppl forget i'm right there!!!
10.i hate Mondays so why i chose this day makes no sense XD. i chose it because it makes me happy to write well er um type.

So those were just some random facts about me and i'm still working on a sign out pic so this is what i will use for right now! :D