Friday, August 22, 2014

Long PonyTail Phenomenon ! ☺☼

Yes, It's True!
   As A Majority Of Woozens Already Know, The Long PonyTail Was Recently Added To ZeChic For Only 120 Wooz! For Anyone Like Me Who Didn't Own One Before This Point, It Was Very Exciting To Hear About. Although It's In ZeChic For VIP's Only, Many Are Re-Selling For Max Beex. I Love Woozworld For Adding It! Although It's No Longer Considered Very Rare, I Still Love It. Just The Style, It Looks Good With Almost Anything I Own. It Is An Essential!
  I Really Love Wearing It With Either Of The WNS Outfits Seen To The Left Where I Wore It With The Country Dress And Pop Heels. One Thing I Also Love About This Hair Is You Can Wear It With Either A Girly Outfit Or A Rougher/Tougher Look. It Just Works With Everything. :)

~Ginger