Friday, October 11, 2013

CyberBullying in Woozworld

Hello guys! Kiid here, todays post is something everyone should read and think about, I wont be using any woozen names in this.
For as long as I've been playing woozworld which is almost 3 years now, I've noticed that woozworld has changed A LOT, and not just by it's speech bubble font, new updates, etc. But what I mean is that more bullying is happening now than what it used to be a year or two years ago.
As I go on woozin, I notice this post; "If you go on a animators wall you'll see that most of the post are by poors" Now you guys may be wondering, how is that bullying? Well, it's not, it's someones opinion, but what I, myself found really mean was the part where this woozen was calling them "poors" just because of the type of clothes they were wearing, but really think about it, you never know whos behind that screen, never actually know what they're thinking. My point is, don't ever call someone a name, or something, without actually knowing them.

Look what Wikipedia has to say about cyber bullying,

"Cyberbullying is the use of the Internet and related technologies to harm or harass other people, in a deliberate, repeated, and hostile manner.[1] As it has become more common in society, particularly among young people, legislation and awareness campaigns have arisen to combat it."

Now a days I've seen this happen with some particular people, but like I said those names wont be said on this post. Woozens make videos, targeting someone, which I think is a waste of time because instead of making a video, they should solve it privately.
I'm not here to say what's right and what's wrong. But somethings ARE wrong to do and you'll know what those are.

Thanks for reading, Kiid xx